Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Not WHY? It's WHY NOT ?

You read right.
It's not WHY ?
It's WHY NOT ?

It's about having a dream and believing in it.
You know what it's like. You have an idea and someone tells you it's not going to work.
For some reason, you may be told it was done before and it didn't come out the way it was expected to.

You know better though and you go ahead and do what you have to do to make it happen.
And it does.

Or do you ?
It's Not WHY ?
It' WHY NOT ?

Why you think do I know. What do you think I know ?
I know because I had a number of dreams come true.
And, yes,they started as daydreams. Yes, daydreams.
But they were the seeds. And once I planted these "seeds" in my head they started to grow.
And the universe seemed to know and over time, the wheels started to turn and the dreams came true.

It's Not WHY ?
It's Why NOT ?

No comments: