Saturday, November 13, 2010

THE BEST

Once you find the best, you just can not go back, go back to what you once thought was, the best.

And there's no going back, only moving forward, only constantly on the look out for the best.
Some times you do it on your own. Some times a friend takes you by the hand.
And with eyes open, ears perked up or taste buds waiting for the next flavor to announce itself on your tongue, you just can not wait for the next one.

The best - found a lot of them in the people I meet and get to keep as friends.
Found them in the food I ingest, in the clothes I decide to wrap myself in and in the sound system which could be among the most expensive purchases you make.
And people think you're a bit crazy or ridiculous to go with it.
I say you only live once and don't you think you deserve the best.
Otherwise, why ?

Yes, Ihave been lucky to have found some of the best and at times I have been the best, and it's not about bragging, just knowing.
But I am still evolving and still trying to be my best.

This is not about me.
It is also about you and you know you also have your bests.
I can only try to be the best and at times I will be.
And other times, you will be or you will find your bests.
Or think you have.
As I have. (As I have been asked once in a while why I know.)

No comments: